Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Last Chance for Love...

 
     This is your last chance for loving the best of this holiday's onstage talents.  It seems as though I was just encouraging you all to buy a ticket and get a ticket free to Hurrah for the Holidays and Harambe for the Holidays, but things just got really interesting for the audience every since they appointed ME a microphone.   
       You read that right, folks, Mrs. LaQuita  Can'tCarryATuneInABucket Marie Staten has a microphone taped to her person. 
       So, fellow art and theater lovers, I make a final appeal to you to GET YOUR TICKETS!
 
 
 
<a href="http://zipth.is/@ztjf2r" title="Click to save this recipe. Powered by ZipList.">Holiday Chex Mix: Cinnaberrynut</a>
      I'm sure you're wondering what to feed Santa after getting into the holiday spirit with all of the theatrics by yours truly.  As a food fanatic, I have the answer and I promise not to bully you into using the best recipe of 2013. 
      The recipe is so simple and SO DELICIOUS that even jolly old St. Nick will rave about it.  I always encourage whole foods and clean eating, but the truth is, my favorite food group is sugar.  Alas, I have found a crowd-pleasing, lunch box-stuffing, midnight-snacking recipe that will satisfy all palates. 
       I'm sharing my secrets with you, my favorite people.  I call it Cinnaberrynut and the ingredients are all items you may already have, plus the ingredients can be used for future edible goodness.  You be the happy judge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment